April showers bring May flowers… If this is so… what does May snow bring?
We missed the snow here at Lucky 7 Studios – as we were travelling to Georgia and back. However, we did find a hail storm on the way down through West Virginia and 80 degrees on the way back.
Today as I write this the sky is blue and sun is shining bright! Many of our trees have leafed out and the strawberries and blueberries have bloomed to bring us fresh fruit soon.
So what is happening at Lucky 7 Studios.
- The website will be under construction one page at a time beginning Monday May 17.
- 4 blog posts – two are continuing the Costume Era Timeline (Greek and Roman), the other two, you will have to stick around and find out.
- 2 podcasts – catch them here
- A handful of “short posts” on our regular social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- The F/W collection will be released but not as a ready to wear – more of a one of a kind. Each garment will be available for custom sizing and a handful of fabric options.
- There will be 1 live Q & A on May 20th at 2pm on our YouTube.
- Finally, there will be a handful of video recordings from a Zoom weekly “Paint with Us” on a group Facebook page – Sneak a Peek Artists.