April 9th, a little late but worth the wait. Last weeks scheduled posts are still sitting here ready to be typed and ready for y’all to read –> Keep your eyes peeled…
So, it’s April. Time flies when you are having fun – or doing what you love. I love what I do – it uses all parts of my brain – most times simultaneously!
The last Zoom for the Burnley and Trowbridge Half-Sized Mantua Gown was last week. Many things did I learn … and many I knew… The best part was there are others doing the same thing at the same time = comradere! [I was going to post a photo of where I was in the process…. but I cannot seem to find one.]
This also marks the second quarter of the year. Time to evaluate where we were, where we are, and what we’ve done – that has worked, and what has not! As y’all are benefactors of all of Lucky 7’s socials, what do you want to see in the Second Quarter?
Here are some of what you can expect in April 2021:
- Monday Motivations – nothing better than to be motivated going into Monday!
- Weekly blog
- Weekly Newsletter – you can sign up on the contact us page
- YouTube Q & A’s/discussion
- April 14th
- April 28th
- 2 Podcasts – topics to be determined (is there something you would like to know or discuss?)
- Fashion History Series (we will finish up the ancient this month)
- Greek (this one has a special interest)
- Teasers about the F/W Collection that will be released in May
- Total Website Reconstruction
- and more…..
Make sure you are following on all our socials… You do not want to be in the dark or miss something….